The routes for all 2016 BAH rides are complete and we are excited for this year's ride! Check out the Routes page for all the info you'll need on the course, using Ride with GPS.
14th Annual Battle Against Hunger Bike Tour Itinerary
2-day Ride itinerary
FRIDAY - SEPTEMBER 9
• 10:00 AM: Leave from St. Matthew’s Church Pennington, NJ at 10:00 A.M. to drive to Gettysburg. Please be at the church by 9:00 AM so your bike and gear can be loaded into the Rescue Mission truck for the journey. If you need alternative arrangements, please contact us as soon as possible.
• 12:00 PM: Lunch Stop around Noon
• 2:00 PM: Arrive at Gettysburg hotel
• 3:00 PM: Battlefield Tour
• 6:00 PM: Dinner at O’Rorke’s tavern (RSVP required).
• 8:00 PM: Rider and SAG Meetings (Mandatory!).
SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 10
• 5:30 AM: Breakfast
• 6:00 – 6:30 AM: Riders depart from Hotel
• ~11:30 AM : Lunch at John Rudy Park in York PA.
• 7:00 PM: Banquet dinner at AmishView Inn Restaurant.
SUNDAY - SEPTEMBER 11
• 5:30 AM: Breakfast.
• 6:00 – 6:30AM: Riders depart from Hotel.
• ~11:30AM: Lunch at Central Perkeomen Park
• 4:30 PM: All riders should be at The Crossing United Methodist Church
• 5:15PM: Arrival at Washington Pavilion for Finish Line Festival and BBQ, in celebration of a job well done!
1-Day Rides itinerary: Sunday Sept. 11
All Sunday activities start at the Washington Pavilion at Washington Crossing Park in Pennsylvania.
From New Jersey, cross the bridge and turn left at the stop sign onto Rt. 32 South. Travel about 1/10 mile south and turn left onto Lord Sterling Rd. Drive to the end and park in the field.
63 Mile Ride:
Registration is open from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM. All Riders are strongly encouraged to start by 9:00 AM to assure they will complete the ride before 4:30 PM.
35 Mile Ride:
Registration is open from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM. All Riders are strongly encouraged to start by 11:00 AM to assure they will complete the ride before 4:30 PM
All Rides End at The Crossing United Methodist Church at the intersection of Washington Crossing Rd. and Wrightstown Road, including the 2-day ride, which is where the cue sheets end. We will all leave the church together to arrive at the Finish Line Festival at 5:15 PM.
George and Kinny’s Fun Walk and Bike Ride:
Noon-4:00 PM, walk or ride on the towpath at Washington Crossing Park NJ as far as Bulls Island. This is a fun, family-friendly, off-road option! Starts in Washington Pavilion in Washington Crossing Park, PA. Cross the historic Washington’s Crossing Bridge and walk or bike the towpath as far as you like up to Bulls Island State Park, then return by 5:00 PM to the Washington Pavilion for the Finish Line Festival and BBQ: